OAK MEADOWS POOL RULES FOR THE
2021 SUMMER SEASON
The Oak Meadows Board of Trustees approved opening the pool with the following Washtenaw County Health Department regulations in place for the 2021 summer season. The rules may change at any time.
· Pool capacity limited to 44 people per session. Spa limited to l person or a family unit at a time.
· Pool hours: 12:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. Limited early morning adult lap swim Monday & Wednesday 7:30 A.M. to 8:30 A.M., Friday 6:30 A.M. to 8:00A.M.
· If monitor unavailable, pool closed.
· Enter and exit through pool side gate.
· Monitor checks people in. Residents and guests over 18 must sign waivers. Parents sign waivers for children.
· Restrooms available. Use of showers and lockers not allowed. Drinking fountain turned off.
· Pool deck furniture is appropriately spaced and must not be moved. Loungers not allowed. Swimmers may bring chairs if placed appropriately.
· Food not allowed in pool area. Water in non-breakable containers allowed.
· Rafts, toys, balls, or personal floatation devices prohibited except those specifically made for and used by young children.
· Persons who overstay their time and do not leave when asked to do so, or violate any other rules could lose swim privileges.